Andur Engine

Andur Engine 2.0 is the next version, featuring a whole new development suite and a new GUI system. This version includes several new features. Here are the major features!

__________________________________________________________________________________

AE 2.0 has a lot of new features including all of the features from the previous version. The major features in 2.0 include:

A whole new editor : You can make your own MMORPG easily!
New NPC systems : Make unique NPCS with new features!
ER's GUI system : AE will feature ER's GUI system so making unique UIs and menus will be easy!
Server Options : AE will feature ER's GUI system so making unique UIs and menus will be easy!

AE Server config : Customize your game rules with AE config editor from the server!

Full changelog:ANDUR ENGINE: Suggestions and Upcoming features
Trailer: Link

Download AE!

Credits:
Mohenjo Daro - ER's GUI, Optimizations, Bug fixes
SolidLink - Lead developer
Lightning - NPC boss framework
Skyward - weight system
Deathbeam - Lighting base
BugSick - Resbak

And others who have made feature tutorials on this site.

Rescources Credits:
Credits.txt

John

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
I like the screenshots you decided to use to show off the engine. I'm assuming this is based in Eclipse & programmed in VB6? Always a nice throwback to see these engines still kicking. Also Lightning isn't a name I've heard in awhile (NPC boss framework).

I like the screenshots you decided to use to show off the engine. I'm assuming this is based in Eclipse & programmed in VB6? Always a nice throwback to see these engines still kicking. Also Lightning isn't a name I've heard in awhile (NPC boss framework).
Thanks John :D Yeah it's based on Eclipse, lol yea Lightning made the boss framework and it's really nice