SolidLink's wares and services! Mostly free!

Do you like what I'm offering?

• Yes, it's looking really good you fresh prince of bel air

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello my friends, I’m SolidLinks! But you can call me… Snake! I’m offering my GFX, Trailers, Event System and mapping skills! So what are you waiting for?
Trailer:
These are very old! But I have improved! I offer trailer services for FREE! so come take a look at my previous work and I hope you had fun watching!
Metal Gear Room Parody trailer, This was pretty good!
Fake GTA V trailer, It has decent timing but dragged it to long, it is okay nonetheless
A little justice to the Kangaroo
Guile’s theme goes with everything: Breakfast club!
Metal Gear Survive trailer which I received a lot of hate for
best f(r)iends trailer but it's Metal Gear!
most of those trailers are made in 2 hours with a crappy laptop btw.
And more of my childish videos but you can check the channel from those examples
but I will make a serious trailer for you, you just have to prove:
  • clips
  • music
  • Texts if any
  • tone
  • how long
  • and more if you want
    etc!
    the more info the better!
BOOO THESE ARE BAD YOU IDIOT, WHAT’s NEXT?

GFX Work:
These are also very old work but I have improved! I will make you titles only!
DO NOTE THAT I CANNOT DRAW HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY DRAWING SKILLS THEN HERE IS ONE I DREW RIGHT NOW BE WARNED AS THIS IS HIGHLY HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH

And yes All the GFX Work is FREE!

Mapping Jobs
Do you offer mapping? Glad you asked bubby yes I do
Mapping is where I excel at! I don’t have much screenshots either but trust me, I’m really good! However mapping jobs are $3 - 5 per map (It depends on how much you can afford, don’t really mind if it’s low )

Event System:
Event system features are paid but not decided
Bushcraft system: An in depth system on bushcraft for your game! Based on real life experiences and just real life! Will incorporate with other features on the engine like crafting etc! I can do this on AE, ER, Intersect and any other engine that has an event system or similar
I will add more here and will also add screenshots and examples!
That’s pretty much it!
If you are also feeling generous, why not donate to my paypal: Pay MMO Division using PayPal.Me I will appreciate it
All the money, including donations will go to my game’s fund
Thank you for reading, I’m open to criticism!

Last edited: